- We are a growing specialist procurement, asset management and facilities management consultancy
- Short and long-term assignments available
- Exciting range of options for great people
MB Associates is growing and we are looking for fantastic people to join our team of consultants to work with clients across the South Island. We are excited about what the future holds for our business and our clients and we are looking for great people to become part of our journey.
At MB ASSOCIATES we approach things differently, working closely with our clients to get the most from their business, improving performance, and developing long term relationships, ultimately making procurement deliver more.
Our approach goes beyond just being effective and efficient; it’s about changing the way organisations think through sustainable change management, enhancing control over the procurement and contracts management process and delivering results that exceed our clients expectations.
We’re helping our clients transform their procurement, asset management and facilities management practices, rethink how their supply chains are managed and reduce risk in their commercial transactions – leading to optimal efficiency, reduced costs and waste, improved performance and greater accountability.
If you have experience in the following areas, and are interested in undertaking various short and long-term assignments (full and part-time) in New Zealand, then we would like to hear from you.
- Undertaking strategic procurement/purchasing management activities
- Category management/managing supplier assessment/approval/negotiation activities
- Procurement/supply chain/contract administration and co-ordination
- Continuous improvement and root cause analysis of supply chain processes
- Development of Asset Management Plans
- Providing Construction and Facilities Management procurement advisory
- Improving asset and facilities management maturity
If you are interested in being part of an energetic, excited consultancy who are focused on adding real value and providing great service to our clients, being trusted advisors to them and where no two days are the same, then we’d like to talk with you about the opportunity to become part of our team.
In the first instance please send your CV to Richard McKenzi-Browne at firstname.lastname@example.org, letting us know where you are based and what you might bring to the team. These are exciting times for our team, and we are looking for more great people to join us.
Check out our capabilities at www.mb-associates.co.nz and if you’re interested in joining us as an Associate then drop us your CV.
Please ensure that you have a visa that allows you to live and work in New Zealand prior to applying.